Light It - Smell It - Love It

Whether you are new to the candle game or a “seasonal” veteran, here are a few things you need to know about our products and wholesale soy candles in general:

  • When you receive your candle, the wick will be approximately ¼” tall. As good candle practice, your wick should always be about ¼” above the wax before burning. There are a variety of things you can use to trim your wicks, but we recommend nail clippers, scissors, or a traditional wick trimmer.
  • When you first use the candle, please burn for at least 3-4 hours or whenever there is a completed melted wax pool that goes across the diameter of the container. As a general rule, you should burn your candle for one hour per inch of container diameter when you first light it.  For example, if the container is 3 inches in diameter, then the candle needs to burn 3 hours the first time.  If not, the wax will never melt past the first wax pool and thereby cause tunneling. Following these guidelines will also extend the life of your candle. Please never burn a candle longer than 4 hours!
  • After the candle has fully cooled down, trim the wick to about ¼” in preparation for the next time you want to burn. Try to get as much of the charred wick trimmed off, you can even gently scrape the very tip of the wick to get the flaky parts.
  • If your candles start to turn color or fade, do not worry!  All of our candles are made using 100% soy wax and contain no ultraviolet stabilizers.  In bright sunlight or under florescent lights, they can turn a light yellow or have the natural color of the wax fade.  This does not change the scent or degrade the candle in anyway. We are a retail and wholesale soy candles company.
General Candle Safety


Please do not leave burning candle unattended.

Keep candles out of the reach of small children and pets.

Do not touch or move candle with visible hot wax.

Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, and ceiling fans to minimize smoking or a wick blowing out causing the candle to burn unevenly.

Always burn candles on a heat resistant surface.

Make sure the candle is completely extinguished and the wick no longer glows before leaving the room.